Qualitis : A new generation business park on the doorstep of the capital of Europe
The environmental management systems are this Business Park’s main asset. Designed to operate like a village, the site places nature at the centre of its development design.
The landscape structure guarantees a perfect integration of the Business Park into its environment. It has an authentic rural and wooded country setting on the outskirts of Enghien, a small town famous for its art and history, castle and park.
18 hectares are available, fully equipped (full water and electricity supplies, optic fibre cable fitted, ADSL…).
A central area is dedicated to offices to let for services and consultancy companies.
Two zones of equipped plots covering an area of 0,1 to 2 hectares, for advanced technology companies, innovative services, high quality production, research and development…
Lauched in November 2010, ‘La Lanterne’ Business and Innovation Center provides offices for rent, and combines quality of work, technology, environment and quality of life. The staff of La Maison de l’Entreprise offers a full support to young innovative entrepreneurs.
The overall equipment of the Business Park optimises the logistical and functional integration of companies :
- Offices, business centre, business services ;
- Full-service building plots: size from 0,2 to 2 hectares.
- Park maintenance and surveillance are shared
Qualitis is based in Enghien, at a short distance from Brussels:
- Ideal geographic situation in the heart of Belgium ;
- 10 minutes from Brussels’ ring road and 30 minutes from Brussels airport ;
- At the crossroads of the Amsterdam – Antwerp and Lille / Paris axes ;
- 45 minutes from Lille and 2 hours from Paris ;
- Near an 18-holes golf course and an attractive leisure centre.