An ideal place to live, do business & grow.
Located at the intersection between 2 euro-corridors, the Namur region occupies a strategic position on the Brussels-Luxembourg axis, a major lever of growth and socio-economic development. The Namur area is home to 500 000 inhabitants who enjoy an excellent quality of life. Economic activity in Namur is reliant on a strong network of SMEs and on a sustainable territorial development.
Crealys, along the highway, next to the crossroads of Wallonia, gathers around a hundred innovative companies (1738 jobs), including major global players such as GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, OCE Software Laboratories, Vinçotte, Arseus and SGS, in the ICT, biotechnology, agri-food, environmental & quality sectors, not exclusively (aeronautics,..).
- two universities, Gembloux and Namur, which benefit businesses through their teaching, applied research & tech transfer, plus competitiveness poles/clusters
- high quality infrastructures : facilities such as incubators for rent (offices, labs, and workshops) on favourable terms, turnkey properties in public-private partnership, low energy buildings (Regain), telecommunications, service spaces for employees, favourable set-up terms on the 110 Ha. site. It is the only ISO 14001 certified science park in Wallonia.
- high quality, dynamic and innovative area, with its tradition of embracing international investment and trade : Crealys is part of local and international networks providing development opportunities for your business (markets, partnerships, technology transfer, etc)
- local business club (Idealys) organizing common services (restaurant, private shuttle, seminars, trainings, security,…) and fostering a community of tenants
- qualified staff, with some of the highest productivity rates and social peace
- Ongoing support from our team of specialists : planning, environmental requirements; grants, business plans, …
The BEP, local development Agency, is a European Business Innovation Centre, partner within the European Business Network and the European Enterprise Network, anf of course the IASP but also PALME, a French network which supports the environmentally responsible and sustainable development of business parks.
AWEX (foreign investment arm) testifies:”. In addition to key advantages, such as its central location and its specialized business parks,the Province of Namur also benefits from the high quality services provided by the BEP. Dynamism, fast response times, language skills, specialist expertise… all essential attributes for attracting foreign investment! The number of companies in the Province of Namur which go on to expand their activities within the area shows just how satisfied they are with their decision to invest. »